Network Status: Normal
Speed Test for Current Customers: Click here
We've got your back 24/7
Got questions or need a sidekick to help troubleshoot? Call our super-smart, super-friendly staff anytime toll-free at 855-891-7291. Or click the little orange chat icon on this page. Easy! If you're the more independent type, we've got some supportive stuff to read below. Or shoot us an email:
Here's a list of how we're here for you.
Once you've set up your GoNetspeed online account (start the process by clicking the Check Availability
button above), the magic can begin. A painless autopay set-up will bill you on the 17th (or next business day) of each month. It'll be the same nice flat fee every time (unless there's an installation charge or late payment fee). It bums us out to even consider it-but if you're ever dissatisfied with GoNetspeed, you can easily turn it off. Before you go there though, give us a chance to resolve whatever the issue may be. Call us, hit the chat icon or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for help with your 1st invoice from GoNetspeed.
When your GoNetspeed account is "live," we'll email you a link so you can pick a date/time to get hooked up to the fiber-fast future. The install is a two-parter: first, our courteous techs will do an outdoor set-up (takes 1-2 hours). If it makes sense timing-wise, they may stop by a few days before your appointment to get the outside stuff out of the way. (You don't need to be home for that.) On the actual appointment day, we'll need you (or another adult in the household) to be home for the interior step (also takes 1-2 hours). That's it!
Two hard-working little units complete your connection: the ONT (which we provide and set up) and a router (which you provide and set up).
- The ONT (Optical Network Terminal) acts as a modem to connect your home to the fiber internet. We'll bring and mount an ONT to a wall in your home during installation. Click here for the basic anatomy of an ONT.
- The WiFi router connects your devices (cell phone, tablets, etc.) so you can wirelessly enjoy the internet all over your home. When you buy a new router, it'll come with an easy set-up guide.
- For our Standard, Premium, and Gigabit plans, a reliable and affordable pick is the
- If your home has WiFi dead zones and will need better WiFi coverage than a traditional WiFi router can handle, we recommend the Google Nest WiFi Router. If you are not a “techie,” we recommend using a professional installer with a Mesh System as sometimes setup can be tricky. The GoNetspeed customer service team can recommend local installers in your area, if needed.
Advanced tech support
If you're a business or individual who needs to lease an IP address (or a Plex user who may need a public IP address), call us at 855-891-7291 or email us:
A public static IP address may be required for the following:
- Web Hosting
- Remote Access to Devices in Your Home (e.g. cameras, servers, etc.)
- Plex Server
- VPN Connectivity