We’re seeking a flexible and versatile Social Media Coordinator with a proven track record of success who will be responsible for the implementation of tools, programs, events, and capabilities focused on marketing GoNetspeed’s high-speed fiber internet services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain a social media editorial content calendar that supports organizational objectives for internal and external audiences.
- Interact and engage with audiences, facilitate responses to queries through social media comments and private messages.
- Help create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of event posts, market updates, and social media messages that highlight organization milestones and employee recognition.
- Curate content and encourage internal employee involvement.
- Increase presence on existing platforms and expand GoNetspeed’s online digital presence on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies to engage in neighborhood-focused online communities (i.e. Facebook community groups and Reddit).
- Help monitor and track engagement metrics to drive future content creation and effectiveness.
- Assist in creating social media strategy and communicate with company leadership on progress and milestones.
- Educate internal team members on social media, behavioral trends and industry updates.
- Completes special projects as assigned by leadership*.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient using social media content management/measurement platforms – experience with Sprout Social a plus!
- Experience using project management platforms such as Monday.com or Asana.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Canva, and Adobe Cloud.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of hands-on active social media implementation ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com