The Procurement & Inventory Specialist’s main responsibilities will be company-wide purchasing, inventory control, and maintaining vendor relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process tickets for purchasing, repair, etc.
- Interact with vendors for quotes, purchase orders, warranty items, etc.
- Update tickets with relevant information (order placed, ETA, shipping info, received).
- Review stock of inventory and non-inventory items, order as needed
- Enter and receive information for inventory and cap-ex items in Accounting system
Assigned Job Functions:
- Create Shipments or Receive shipments via UPS/FedEx/USPS etc.
- Receive deliveries at remote locations
- Process service order requests for equipment
- Update billing/tracking systems with equipment information as needed
- Deliver or coordinate delivery of equipment to offices, techs, and contractors
- Process and update tickets for minor repairs and personnel needs
- Interact with landlords on repairs, access, etc.
- Maintain vendors for cleaning, mowing, plowing etc.
- Process monthly, quarterly, yearly Inventory Counts and provide reports for Accounting
- Interact with co-workers on inventory tracking (remote offices, vans, etc.)
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Accepts responsibility for independent decisions and works with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of industry specifications and standards.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in identifying problems and resolutions.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work with numbers and calculations
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and schedules.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player.
Education and Experience:
2 or 4 year degree preferred, high school diploma required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com