If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re seeking a flexible and versatile Marketing & Events Coordinator with a proven track record of success who will be responsible for the implementation of tools, programs, events, and capabilities focused on Fiber to the home marketing.
Essential Job Duties:
· Assists with the development and successful implementation of the department’s marketing initiatives, which include both internal and external campaigns of varying complexity.
· Creates and distributes customer-facing and internal marketing collateral, support documents, displays, sales support collateral, etc.
· Assists in the planning, coordination, and presence at special events, regional sponsorships, tradeshows/conferences, donations, promotions, and representing company at events when needed.
· Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
· Oversees inventory management of promotional items, giveaways, and apparel.
· Assists with prospect and customer database management and maintenance.
· Utilizes and maximizes social media marketing opportunities.
· Periodic travel between various corporate locations as well as to promotional events.
· Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
· Has a proficient understanding of social media strategy.
· Completes special projects as assigned by leadership*.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
· General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
· Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
· Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
· Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this occupation
· Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
· Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
· 1+ years in marketing and promotion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $23.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
GoNetspeed is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, gender identity, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability.
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Berlin, CT 06037 & New Gloucester, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person (Berlin) But will be able to travel to Maine as well.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com