GoNetspeed is looking for a Direct Sales Representative to join our team.
The Direct Sales Representative is perfect for professionals who enjoy meeting new people and have a desire to help their clients save money by “un-bundling” their expensive cable, internet, and phone bills. This position primarily involves door-to-door canvassing and contacting 25+ potential new customers daily as our fiber optic service expands into new areas. We are willing to train individuals who have no sales experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain sales production to meet or exceed individual quotas.
- Identify residential opportunities in defined territory through prospecting and selling face-to-face.
- Follow up with leads in person, on the phone or by email to close business.
- Local travel to prospecting locations in your own vehicle. (Mileage allowance is provided.)
- Represent the company at community events in our target markets.
- Coachable, and willingness to learn and improve sales and communication skills.
- Willingness to support and contribute to team members during daily team calls and interactions is important.
- Competitive base salary, starting at $30,000 – $35,000 annually PLUS
- Uncapped sales commissions (average earners expect $41,052 in sales commissions annually)
- Mileage allowance for local travel done in your personal vehicle.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Generous holiday and paid time off
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to always represent oneself and company in a professional and ethical manner
- Knowledge of sales practices and principles is a plus.
- Ability to persuade.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong telephone communication skills for appointment setting and communication with clients.
- Strong in-person communication skills for face-to-face cold calling of residences
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments and manage projects effectively.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Education and Experience:
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience.
- Candidates without sales experience, but who have a willingness to be trained will also be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org